WWF-Vietnam is seeking for a qualified candidate for the position Senior Finance Officer, Mekong Delta Landscape.
The Senior Finance Officer (SFO) supports Finance Coordinator of WWF-Vietnam responsible for controlling the full accounting spectrum of assigned projects in Mekong Delta Landscape including accounting, financial and internal control. She/he will supervise and support the implementation of finance policy and procedure of field offices in the landscape to ensure the delivery of transparent, timely and accurate reports as well as the compliance of project team in line with policies and procedure of WWF Greater Mekong, guideline of donor and regulation Vietnam authorities.
Base location: Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Bachelor's degree in Finance and Accounting, Business Management, Business Administration, or in relevant fields
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a senior finance management position with strong administrative skills and a proven track record of leadership.
- Excellent knowledge of financial management, accounting and administration.
- Basic knowledge of international finance and accounting standards
- Good knowledge of short and long term budgeting and forecasting, rolling budgets and financial analysis.
- Good understanding of finance and accounting practices of INGOs in Vietnam
- Good knowledge of requirements of major Bi-lateral Aid Agencies is preferred.
- Experience in implementing and monitoring the compliance of finance and accounting system, policies and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal skills with collaborative style
- Strong relationship management skills with internal (e.g. senior management, peers and colleagues) and external (partners, suppliers, stakeholders); proven ability to develop creative and collaborative approaches.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in Vietnamese and English
How to apply:
A detailed Job Description for this position is here.
Interested candidates should email a curriculum vitae and cover letter (both in English) to email@example.com by 06 August 2015.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
"WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce."