World Mosquito Program
Asia Regional Hub office, HCMC.
A member of the Asian Regional Leadership team, responsible for ensuring successful operations of the Regional office in HCMC.
Manage all activities related to the Regional Office operations including compliance, finance, procurement, formality, office space, safety, security, service, supply and travel administration.
Accountable for supervision of the operation team including performance management and professional development.
Develop and maintain the relationship with relevant local authorities to support the smooth operations of the Program in Vietnam.
Assist Regional Director in coordinating the regional risk management process.
Ensure the local compliance is managed and issues are elevated timely to Regional Director for intervention.
Support Project Implementation team in project budget development, cost monitoring process and bring up early warning signs of project going off the rail for interventions.
Work with other functional/department leaders to define a level of administration support required for their business and provide support with high quality and timely manner.
Participate in different projects/taskforce led by COO.
- High-level planning and organizational skills with the proven ability to exercise autonomous judgement and initiative, exercise high order analytical and problem-solving skills, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
- Broad experience in corporate planning and budget controlling or procurement/logistics.
- Demonstrated project management experience, including the ability to initiate, coordinate, and deliver projects through effective planning, resource allocation, communication, negotiation and stakeholder management, and conduct post-project evaluation and reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and negotiate different stakeholders who may have divergent interests in variety of corporate affairs and business-related matters.
- Leadership experience demonstrated through formal and informal leadership roles in the past.
- High level of analytical skills and computer skills including spread sheets.
- Fluent in English language
For more information please contact Ms. Uyên Trương: email@example.com